Hyatt Regency Cincinnati 151 West Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202 Nightly Rates(119.00 - 119.00)3 Star
The Hyatt Regency Cincinnati is a 488 room luxury hotel located in the heart of downtown directly across from the Cincinnati Convention Center. Cincinnati's largest ballroom at 14,219 sq. ft., plus an additional 18,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. Adjoins Saks Fifth Avenue and is connected to other exciting retail stores by an enclosed sidewalk. Champs Sports Bar & Eatery; Findlay's Atrium Cafe for casual dining throughout the day. Two lounges, Regency ClubŪ, Hyatt Business PlanTM, indoor pool and health club. Walking distance to Cinergy Stadium.
24 Hour Front Desk
AM/FM Alarm Clock
Fitness Center or Spa
Modem Lines in Room
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Safe Deposit Box
Television with Cable
The 487 spacious guest rooms offer either a king-sized bed or two double beds, entrance foyer, full bath, bedside tables, working desk with chair, end table, oval table and two occasional chairs. Other features include a television with remote control, cable movie channels, telephone with message light, video account review, check out and video telephone message review, individual climate control, full bath amenities, iron/ironing board, turndown service upon request, AM/FM alarm clock and hairdryer. Accommodations include: * 244 king-sized beds * 230 double-double beds * 364 No smoking rooms * 80 Business Plan rooms * 116 Gold PassportŪ rooms
The 12 luxurious suites include a large conference parlor and living room featuring plush seating and live foliage. The parlor area includes a wet bar and table seating for up to 10 people, full bath, seating area with entertainment center. Connects to double-double and king bedrooms. Hospitality capacity is 15-25 people.
Our deluxe penthouse suite is located on the 22nd floor and offers a spacious living room, elegantly furnished with a set bar, baby grand piano and seating for 15. A private master bedroom complements the suite. Other features include a jacuzzi, sauna and walk-in closet. A double-double bedroom connects to the suite. Not available for hospitalities.
The exclusive 22 Regency ClubŪ rooms offer members a private lounge, tea/coffee/beverage service and continental breakfast.
For reservations, room rates and availability, click the Reservations icon above. To speak with a Hyatt representative personally, call (800) 633-7313. If calling from outside the US, obtain international reservation numbers at www.hyatt.com/hotel_reservations/reservations_numbers.html.
American Dollars is the native currency.
Check in time is 3PM
Check out time is 12PM
Time Zone is Eastern
Opened in 1984
Renovated in 1999-2000
* Take I-71 north to Cincinnati * I-71 will merge with I-75, keep heading North * Cross bridge into Cincinatti and take the 5th Street exit * The hotel is three blocks ahead on the right side
* Take I-71 south to Cincinnati * Come under the tunnel to Third Street exit * Follow Third Street, turn right on Elm Street * The hotel is on the corner of Fifth Street and Elm Street.
* Take I-74 east to I-75 south to Cincinnati * Get off at the 5th Street exit (exit is on the left) * Stay on 5th Street to Elm Street * The front entrance of the hotel will be to your right
* 6 blocks from Great American Ballpark; 3 blocks from Paul Brown Stadium * 13 miles from Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport * 45 minutes to Dayton, Ohio * 97 miles to Louisville, Kentucky * 120 miles to Indianapolis, Indiana and Columbus, Ohio
Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International, Lunken
A credit card guarantee is required to complete a reservation. Your credit card will be charged if cancellation policies are not correctly followed. The amount charged may equal the cost of 1 (one) or more nights plus applicable taxes.
Cancellation policies vary based on day of arrival. When making reservations, please read the rate rules given immediately after selecting a specific rate. Policies are provided before the reservation is complete.
Enjoy elegant surroundings and spectacular food when you dine at Hyatt restaurants. Looking for a little relaxing evening entertainment? Visit our lounges, where sophisticated atmosphere and an impressive beverage list ensure there's something for everyone.
Champs Sports Bar & Eatery
Menu features sandwiches, appetizers, pasta, steaks and seafood.
A full-service restaurant with a menu ranging from a hearty Midwestern breakfast, a sumptuous salad bar to specialized luncheon dining.
Over 32,000 square feet of meeting space including 18 meeting rooms and a 14,129 square foot ballroom.
There's plenty to keep you occupied while visiting us. Whether you're an exercise enthusiast, a shopping buff, or a relaxation addict, we've got just the right activity for you.
* Heated indoor pool * Indoor whirlpool * Sundeck * Complimentary health club for registered Hyatt guests from 6 am to 11 pm daily, featuring free weights, treadmills, steppers, stair climbers and eliptical trainers.
* 30 minutes away, 18-hole golf center at Kings Island * Cincinnati Bengals Football * Cincinnati Ballet - All that glitters is golden as the Cincinnati Ballet stages a series of one-of-a-kind and traditional performances each season. * Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra - Join the biggest names in the music world each season for stellar performances. * Kings Island - Experience family fun, The Beach Waterpark and Top Speed Roller-coasters - all in one park! * River Downs - Experience the excitement of wagering and winning with thoroughbred racing. * Cincinnati Zoo - one of the top five zoos in the United States, and the second oldest in the country. * Mainstrasse Village - Discover this charming resort village as you browse in its colorful shops and experience delectable dining and entertainment. * Ohio Factory Shops - Enjoy ... everyday savings up to 70% at the most popular retail shops. * Mount Adams - Enjoy the spectacular view of Cincinnati from the top of this cozy hill, while enjoying the exciting nightlife.
Located in downtown Cincinnati at Hyatt-Saks Fifth Avenue Center, directly across from the Cincinnati Convention Center and connected to the downtown business district by the city's extensive second-level pedestrian Skywalk system.
Great American Ballpark
Houses the Cincinnati Reds Baseball team and Paul Brown Stadium houses the Cincinnati Bengals Football team.
Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
Boasting one of the largest and rarest collections of exotic animals in the country. 3400 Vine Street; (513) 281-4700.
Paramount Kings Island
Amusement Park and Water Park. 6300 Kings Island Drive; (513) 573-5700.
Located accross the river in Covington, the areas only Aquarium. Opened May 1999.